Sometimes our jobs seem overwhelming, or sometimes meaningless and boring. It’s time to take control of your life and your job – and look at things from a different perspective. Only you can control how you see things, and how you feel.
Here are 10 tips to help you feel happier at work
1. Stop saying “I’m stressed, I can’t cope!” Rather understand what the difficulties are and try to resolve them.
2. Don’t moan, or gossip. This leads to more negativity. Rather use that energy to focus on being more positive.
3. Be specific about your problems – name them – it will then be easier to find solutions.
4. Be creative about solving your problems – believe in yourself, you can do it.
5. Discuss your situation with a trusted friend or colleague – constructive feedback may bring new insights.
6. Be more spiritual at work – use your intuitive awareness and empathy – you will be amazed at how others respond to you.
7. Rather think of your problems as ‘challenges’ that you can overcome.
8. Keep positive and confident! Treat yourself with respect, and others will do the same.
9. Don’t allow yourself to be victimized by others – if you behave like a victim, others will treat you like one.
10. Communicate – express yourself and your needs assertively – others will respect you more.
Try these for one week, keeping aware every day! I would love you hear your feedback and how it works for you.